Dustin graduated from the University of Florida with a Masters in Business Administration and the University of South Florida with a B.S. in Business Administration. During his undergraduate studies, he developed a passion for financial planning. Upon graduation, he began his financial services career as the economy dived into the Great Recession. This experience shaped his approach to his business practice and he believes balancing growth and protection to be critical aspects of a sound strategy.
The most rewarding part of being a financial advisor for Dustin is getting to know his clients on a personal level and building lifelong relationships. He takes pride in listening and partnering with his clients to ensure that he understands their unique circumstances so he can design a customized strategy to help them reach their financial goals. The future doesn’t need to be vague and with Dustin’s help, his clients can develop a clear vision that helps set them up for long-term success.
Dustin is a native of Tampa Bay who enjoys getting outside in the Florida sunshine. As parents of two young boys, he and his wife Stacey stay very busy. For fun, he enjoys waking up early and subjecting himself to daily 5:30 AM CrossFit workouts and holds a Level 1 CrossFit Trainer Certificate. He also enjoys getting on the water and rowing with the Tampa Athletic Club.
- FINRA Securities Series 7 and 66 Registrations
- Licensed Life, Health and Variable Annuities
- Business Succession Planning, Buy/Sell Agreements and Funding
- Executive Compensation, Bonus Plans and Key Man Protection
- Employee Benefits
- Family Protection, Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Financial Planning, Retirement Planning and Wealth Management
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning