Brawley is a native Floridian and received his bachelor’s degree from the “2017 National Champion” University of Central Florida Golden Knights. Brawley found his passion for sales and working with people through starting a small book business on campus and working with students through Young Life. His interest in his own financial future combined with his determination to help others has led him to the OMNI Financial Service where we treat our clients like family.
Brawley is married to his wife, Alina. They have a cute puppy named Penny. When he’s not helping clients reach their financial goals you can find him at his local CrossFit gym or on the golf course… Disc Golf that is.
Connecting during COVID: I am available to meet with you over the phone or via Zoom. If you would prefer to meet in person, we will gladly do so while implementing measures with your safety in mind.
- General Securities Representative – Series 7
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity Insurance Agent
- Bachelor of Science – Communications – University of Central Florida
- Business Succession Strategies
- Business Valuation Analysis
- Buy/Sell Agreements and Funding Strategies
- Executive Compensation and Incentive Plans
- Key Employee Protection and Retention Strategies
- Employee Benefits
- Business Retirement Plans
- Family Protection Strategies
- Risk Management
- Retirement Plans
- Investment Strategies and Wealth Management
- Education Funding
- Estate Planning
- Charitable and Gifting Strategies
Brawley Adams is a registered representative with Securian Financial Services, Inc 3865348DOFU10/21