Bill’s goal is to ensure that clients are financially protected against the unexpected and can enjoy a dignified life. He has been working in the financial industry since 1998, and excels as a consultant to his clients, finding out what is important to them and attaining solutions that are both proper and affordable. Bill provides sound and reasonable advice to his clients, and is always available.
Bill has been a Brevard County Resident Since 1991 and is married with two children and one grandchild. In his time away from the office, Bill enjoys a variety of activities including bicycling, running, golf, motorcycling, sailing and scuba diving.
- FINRA Securities Series 7 Registration
- Investment Advisor Representative Series 66
- Licensed Life, Health and Variable Annuities
- BS in Business Administration from City College of Chicago
- Service in US Navy Submarine Service
- Member Calvary Church Viera
- Member United States Submarine Veterans Association Snug Harbor Base
- Business Succession Planning, Buy/Sell Agreements and Funding
- Executive Compensation, Bonus Plans and Key Man Protection
- Employee Benefits
- Family Protection, Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Financial Planning, Retirement Planning and Wealth Management
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning