My goal is to work with clients to uncover solutions to their financial needs by using a comprehensive process with the goal of securing their future. With 30 years in the financial industry, I have the skills, knowledge and experience required to help meet my client’s established goals. My personal goal is to become a lifetime resource for each and every client.
I have been a resident of Florida for 23 years, and in my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Liliana, daughter, Miranda and grandson, Christian. Additionally, I participate in community outreach programs as a member of the Chamber of Commerce and the St. Augustine Catholic Church.
- FINRA Securities Series 6, 63, Registrations
- Licensed Life, Health and Variable Annuities
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- Business Succession Planning, Buy/Sell Agreements and Funding
- Executive Compensation, Bonus Plans and Key Man Protection
- Employee Benefits
- Retirement Strategies
- Tax Sheltered Annuities
- Pension Transfer/Rollovers
- 401(k) & 403(b) Plans
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Family Protection, Life, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Retirement Strategies and Wealth Management
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Disability Insurance
- Education Funding Strategies
- IRA Consolidation/Rollovers
- Mortgage protection (funded through life insurance and disability insurance)
- Lump Sum Pension Distribution Strategies
William Dutra is a registered representative with Securian Financial Services, Inc. Securities offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. OMNI Financial Services is independently owned and operated.