Rob grew up outside of New Orleans and graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Healthcare Management. His previous career as an executive in the automotive industry spanned 17+ years and 3 states eventually landing him in Orlando in 2006. Personal finance has been a passion of his for decades inspiring him to obtain his securities registration and work in the industry part-time before starting his career as a Financial Professional with OMNI Financial Services.
Rob is married to his wife, Carolyn. Together they have two young boys, Jordan, and Mason. He enjoys college football, golf, tennis, fitness, and spending time with his family.
Connecting during COVID: I am available to meet with you over the phone or via Zoom. If you would prefer to meet in person, we will gladly do so while implementing measures with your safety in mind.
- General Securities Representative – Series 6
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity Insurance Agent
- Bachelor of Science – Healthcare Management – University of Alabama
- Business Succession Strategies
- Business Valuation Analysis
- Buy/Sell Agreements and Funding Strategies
- Executive Compensation and Incentive Plans
- Key Employee Protection and Retention Strategies
- Employee Benefits
- Business Retirement Plans
- Family Protection Strategies
- Risk Management
- Retirement Plans
- Investment Strategies and Wealth Management
- Education Funding
- Estate Planning
- Charitable and Gifting Strategies
Rob Rycyk is a registered representative with Securian Financial Services, Inc 3896062DOFU11/21